Two more days of August and then we are on the down hill slide. What will Sunday bring?
- The Yankees over the White Sox: Don't blame Guillen for being unhappy when he has to pitch Freddie Garcia.
- The Tigers over the Bay Rays: Good match up of Verlander versus Niemann. Verlander should take the day.
- The Reds over the Dodgers: The Reds have been pretty hot lately and Arroyo is due for a win.
- The Padres over the Marlins: Latos and the Padres will make the Marlins look back on this weekend and sulk.
- The Indians over the Orioles: Let's go with Masterson over Matusz.
- The Blue Jays over the Red Sox: Halladay is pitching against...are you ready? Paul Byrd.
- The Pirates over the Brewers: Ohlendorf! hahaha! The guy has been amazing.
- The Rangers over the Twins: Millwood versus Baker. Baker has been pitching well. Millwood so-so. But the Rangers should win.
- The Cardinals over the Nationals: Not to Mock the Nationals, but Wainwright will have an easy day.
- The Cubs over the Mets: When was the last time Zambrano pitched a good game? It's been a while.
- The Angels over the Athletics: Like Anderson and the Athletics, but couldn't pull the trigger on picking an upset here.
- The Giants over the Rockies: Cain is the third good pitcher in a row the Giants have thrown at the Rockies and it should be enough.
- The Diamondbacks over the Astros: How come Wandy always gets the tough guys? Today it's Haran.
- The Royals over the Mariners: Greinke needs wins to get up there for Cy Young.
- The Braves over the Phillies: Just like Jurrjens over Blanton. That's all.