But Friday is another day and while it is tempting to quit while ahead, the picks must go on:
- The Cubs over the Cardinals: Suppon is starting for the Cardinals. Ick. Going with Randy Wells and the Cubbies.
- The Pirates over the Padres: The Pirates have been hitting better of late and face Correia. Maholm has a full run better ERA.
- The Phillies over the Rockes: Cook was great last time out but butts up against Halladay. Hasn't been a good stretch for the Rockies.
- The Twins over the Orioles: Duensing has taken over for Blackburn in the rotation. That's a good thing.
- The Indians over the Bay Rays: Niemann is good. But so is Carmona, especially lately. The Indians have been much better of late.
- The Blue Jays over the Tigers: Marcum versus Porcello. Going with Marcum who has had an excellent year.
- The Yankees over the Royals: Any other pitcher than Bannister and the Fan would pick the other guy instead of Burnett.
- The Marlins over the Braves: This kids, Sanabia, looks really good. Lowe is Lowe.
- The Reds over the Astros: Mr. Wood gets to face the weakest hitting team in baseball. Mr. Norris does not.
- The Rangers over the Angels: Taking Wilson over Saunders. This really is the Rangers' year.
- The Brewers over the Nationals: Narveson has been good of late. Think he will out pitch Stammen.
- The Diamondbacks over the Giants: Both Sanchez and Jackson could be good. The D-backs are better at home and just swept the Mets.
- The Athletics over the White Sox: Cahill is the A's best pitcher. Buehrle can be had.
- The Red Sox over the Mariners: Beckett is back from the DL and that is scary, but come on, it's the Mariners.
And the Game of the Day
- The Mets over the Dodgers: The Mets finally win a game as Santana is better than Padilla.
Yesterday: 11-1 woooooo!
Games of the Day: 49-43