- The Cards over the Cubs: Was going to pick Gorzelanny to beat Hawksworth. Then said, "Uhh..no."
- The Yankees over the Royals: Mitre versus Davies. The Yankees win something like 12-10.
- The Rockies over the Phillies: Ubaldo over Kendrick, who this Fan thought was sent to the minors. That didn't last long.
- The Dodgers over the Mets: Would go with the Mets on this one, but Pelfrey has been mysteriously bad lately.
- The Athletics over the White Sox: Would rather have Mazzaro than Freddie Garcia.
- The Astros over the Reds: Oswalt has to win 100 games before he leaves Houston.
- The Padres over the Pirates: Latos over Karstens...as long as he doesn't sneeze.
- The Twins over the Orioles: Home Run Baker versus Hard Luck Matusz.
- The Blue Jays over the Tigers: Still think Marcum will beat Porcello.
- The Brewers over the Nationals: Parra over Martin. The Nationals are brutal on the road.
- The Braves over the Marlins: Medlen versus Sanchez in one of those match ups where anything can happen.
- The Rangers over the Angels: The Rangers finish off the Angels despite Feldman pitching.
- The Giants over the Diamondbacks: Bumgarner has been great. Ian Kennedy has been occasionally great.
- The Red Sox over the Mariners: The Mariners won't hit Lester. Won't be close.
And the Game of the Day:
- The Bay Rays over the Indians: Mr. Price will be Right.
Games of the Day: 50-43