Wednesday could be a bit more conventional. But then again, that wouldn't be as much fun:
- The Bay Rays over the Orioles: The Orioles have showed some pluck as of late. They came back twice to beat the Rays last night. But the Bay Rays are just too good to lose another one.
- The Yankees over the Angels: Vazquez should beat Piniero or should at least cancel each other out leaving one superior offense to beat the other.
- The Twins over the Indians: Liriano stops the bleeding.
- The Royals over the Blue Jays: Zack Greinke pitches against that Blue Jays guy with the long name and all the consonants.
- The Astros over the Cubs: Two guys auditioning for stints with other clubs: Myers and Lilly square up. Lilly has been hurting though.
- The Red Sox over the Athletics: Buchholz is back.
- The Brewers over the Pirates: The Pirates either score nine runs or none lately. Betting on none against Wolf.
- The Rangers over the Tigers: The Rangers look awful hard to beat lately, especially with Kinsler smoking.
- The Rockies over the Marlins: Can someone tell the Fan why the Marlins are using Bonifacio again?
- The Nationals over the Reds: Riding the Strasburg wave. And he's on television tonight!
- The Braves over the Padres: This possible playoff preview should feature a second straight Braves' win.
- The Cardinals over the Phillies: The Phillies no longer have the mojo. The Cardinals still do.
- The Giants over the Dodgers: Good bye Dodgers. Thought you would win the division, but you won't even finish in the top two...
- The Mariners over the White Sox: King Felix needs to come up big.
And the Game of the Day:
- The Mets over the Diamondbacks: The Mets can't lose every single game after the All Star break can they?
Games of the Day: 48-42