Let's see if the Fan can do any better on Tuesday:
- The Brewers over the Pirates: Okay, this one should be easy. Bush over Lincoln.
- The Bay Rays over the Orioles: Won't make that mistake again. Garza triumphs.
- The Rangers over the Tigers: Hunter over Galarraga. Both pitchers better pitch deep into the game because the bullpens are toast.
- The Yankees over the Angels: Hughes goes for the Yankees. O'Sullivan makes an emergency start for the Angels since Kazmir is out.
- The Rockies over the Marlins: Last night was a bummer for the Rockies but Francis should beat Roberston.
- The Reds over the Nationals: Leake over Atilano. Shouldn't be close.
- The Braves over the Padres: Jurrjens should pitch well and LeBlanc loses more than he wins despite a good ERA.
- The Twins over the Indians: Slowey needs to come up big though if Masterson pitches well.
- The Blue Jays over the Royals: Litsch versus Leruw is no fun to pick. No fun at all.
- The Cardinals over the Phillies: Carpenter versus Moyer. Shouldn't be close.
- The Mets over the Diamondbacks: Not thrilled picking between Dickey and Enright. Dickey could get clobbered or he could be good. The same with Enright.
- The Red Sox over the Athletics: Wakefield is due for a good game which always seems to happen just as he is about to lose his rotation spot.
- The Giants over the Dodgers: Marquee match up of Lincecum versus Kershaw. The latter is more apt not to pitch well.
- The White Sox over the Mariners: Danks should beat the Mariners weak hitting team.
And the Game of the Day:
- The Cubs over the Astros: Dempster should have an easy win here as the Astros will pitch Wright.
Games of the Day: 47-42 Two game losing streak.