- The Phillies over the Nationals: Oswalt makes his Phillies debut and should have no trouble against the Nats.
- The Blue Jays over the Indians: Would like to think Masterson can come up big in this one, but Marcum is really good.
- The Diamondbacks over the Mets: The D-Backs have lost seven in a row and are due for a win. Ian Kennedy should keep them in the game. Pelfrey for the Mets has really been struggling.
- The Braves over the Reds: Cueto is unpredictable but has been pitching well. The Braves' Medlin has been good as well and this Fan thinks he'll end up on top.
- The Red Sox over the Tigers: Lester versus Galarraga. Glub blub goes the Tigers.
- The Yankees over the Rays: Hughes versus Davis in a battle of young guns. The Yankees end up on top.
- The Astros over the Brewers: J. A. Happ wins his debut for his new team. Parra should leak enough to make this happen.
- The Twins over the Mariners: Not getting sucked in by Fister again. Though Baker is no picnic of a pick.
- The Royals over the Orioles: O'Sullivan is a good looking pitcher. The Royals should get to Arieta.
- The Athletics over the White Sox: Anderson is back and stymies the White Sox. Hudson starts for the Chisox.
- The Cubs over the Rockies: Dempster has had a much better year than Francis.
- The Padres over the Marlins: LeBlanc should be better than Volstad, who is a mystery.
- The Rangers over the Angels: Hunter ensures that the Rangers continue to bury the Angels.
- The Giants over the Dodgers: Lincecum better come out of his funk to make this pick come true.
And the Game of the Day
- The Cardinals over the Pirates: Can imagine any scenario for the Cardinals losing this game with Carpenter versus Karstens.
Games of the Day: 54-45