- The Indians over the Bay Rays: Masterson is starting to figure it out. Wade Davis isn't.
- The Blue Jays over the Tigers: The Tigers are really on a bad streak and now they have lost Ordonez.
- The Yankees over the Royals: Hughes over O'Sullivan and A-Rod hits #600.
- The Braves over the Marlins: Getting Jurrjens back was like making a blockbuster trade.
- The Rockies over the Phillies: Happ is back, but not buying it yet. Francis was good his last time out.
- The Twins over the Orioles: Did the Twins happen by the Orioles at the right time or what?
- The Reds over the Astros: Leake has an easy game versus poor Wandy.
- The Brewers over the Nationals: The Nats are starting Detwiler. Enough said.
- The Athletics over the White Sox: Braden hasn't done much lately, but he is due. Hudson starts for the Chisox.
- The Dodgers over the Mets: Kershaw versus Dickey. Could this be the Mets' manager's last game?
- The Giants over the Diamondbacks: Lincecum has suddenly become a scary pick.
- The Red Sox over the Mariners: Hard to think Dice-K has back to back great games, but it's possible.
- The Tigers over the Blue Jays: The Tigers get to Litsch while Bonderman holds on for dear life.
- The Cardinals over the Cubs: How can you ever pick against Carpenter?
- The Rangers over the Angels: Okay, the Rangers gave the Angels a game. But Hunter goes 8-0 in this one. Bell pitches for the Angels.
And the Game of the Day
- The Padres over the Pirates: The Pirates are not emancipated by Lincoln. They get LeBlanced by the Pads.
Last week: 62-36
Games of the Day: 51-43