Here are Wednesday's games:
- The Cubs over the Astros: This Fan has no faith in Norris and Randy Wells was very good his last time out.
- The Reds over the Brewers: Wood looks good which rhymes of course. Narveson pitches for the Brewers and he's been hot and cold. You never really know.
- The Twins over the Royals: You really root for Bannister because he is so different than anybody else. He just doesn't have talent though. Duensing should win.
- The Angels over the Red Sox: Pineiro hasn't fared well against Boston in his career but he pitched decently against them last time. He is also 7-2 at home this year. Beckett is an unknown at this point for the Red Sox.
- The Giants over the Marlins: Flip a coin to see which young pitcher will do better, Sanchez or Sanabia. Going with the Giants at home.
- The Phillies over the Diamondbacks: Got to go with Halladay over Jackson.
- The Braves over the Nationals: Tim Hudson is 9-1 in his career over the Nats. Enough said? Well, as much as Livan has been good, he's never pitched well against the Braves.
- The Yankees over the Indians: Carmona is good, but he's never been good against the Yankees. Burnett showed promise last time out and he pitched a great game against the Indians earlier in the year.
- The Orioles over the Blue Jays: Brad Mills makes his season debut versus Guthrie. Guthrie is decent. Brad Mills has two outings in his major league career and has pitched 7.2 innings giving up 14 hits, 12 earned runs and six walks. Uh...
- The Mets over the Cardinals: Santana has never lost to the Cardinals. Garcia one hit the Mets last time out. hmm... Going with Santana.
- The Athletics over the Rangers: Cahill is outstanding and has pitched well against the Rangers. Lewis has been very good and has pitched only admirably against the A's.
- The White Sox over the Mariners: Buehrle should be better than Vargas. The Mariners can't hit.
- The Pirates over the Rockies: Two wins in a row? Ohlendorf is a better pitcher than Cook.
- The Padres over the Dodgers: Kuroda and Richard cancel each other out. So you go with the home team.
And the Game of the Day
- The Bay Rays over the Tigers: Niemann has been good and he has been very good against the Tigers in his career. The Tigers counter with relief pitcher, Bonine. Nope.
Games of the Day: 53-44