There are only seven games on the schedule for Monday. Here they are:
- The Marlins over the Pirates: The Pirates keep their losing streak alive and Volstad gets the win.
- The Orioles over the Mariners: Bergesen is flourishing under the new regime. The Mariners still can't hit.
- The Braves over the Dodgers: Going with Hanson even though inexplicably, he's a .500 pitcher this season.
- The Yankees over the Tigers: Yankees at home? Yeah. Going with Vazquez over Scherzer.
- The Astros over the Mets: Going with the Fan's main man, Wandy Rodriguez. Niese goes for the Mets.
- The Rangers over the Bay Rays: Cliff Lee in a super show down with David Price. Would love to see this game.
- The Blue Jays over the Athletics: Is there any consolation being the fifth best team in baseball? Marcum over Anderson.
And the Game of the Day
- The Padres over the Cubs: Corriea has been unhittable in his last two outings. Gorzelanny will keep the Cubs close.
Games of the Day: 65-21