Here's hoping Sunday will be better:
- The Reds over the Marlins: Homer Bailey is back. That's a pretty good thing when you can reach into the minors and pull up a first round draft pick. Bailey had two great outings in Triple A.
- The Mariners over the Indians: Tough call here. It's King Felix against Masterson. If Masterson is on, it will be a battle.
- The Nationals over the Diamondbacks: What happens when Strasburg goes up against the highestt team in strikeouts in the majors?
- The Bay Rays over the Orioles: Hellisckson should go 3-0 in this one. Arrieta isn't much of a competition.
- The Braves over the Dodgers: The Braves will get to Padilla and Jurrjens will be just good enough to win.
- The Tigers over the White Sox: The Tigers are playing the White Sox tough. Giving Galarraga the nod over Garcia.
- The Astros over the Pirates: Happ over the hapless.
- The Twins over the Athletics: The Twins are heating up and taking over again. Slowey over Mazzaro.
- The Cubs over the Cardinals: Lohse is back for the Cardinals. Wouldn't call that good news. Dempster gets the win.
- The Yankees over the Royals: Burnett should win as long as Cervellii is catching.
- The Rockies over the Brewers: Ubaldo Jiminez goes for his 18th. He only gave up one run in his last outing and lost. Parra goes for the Brewers.
- The Rangers over the Red Sox: The Rangers will get to Dice-K and Wilson should be good enough to win.
- The Padres over the Giants: Would you believe that LeBlanc and Lincecum have very similar ERAs?
- The Angels over the Blue Jays: Haren should win this game unless Romero comes up big.
And the Game of the Day:
- The Mets over the Phillies: Will the real Pelfrey stand up? He will need to be good like the last time out to save this pick. Kendrick goes for the Phillies
Last Week: 54-38
Games of the Day: 65-50