Thursday features ten games between these twenty teams:
- The Cardinals over the Pirates: Carpenter couldn't win. Garcia couldn't win. Westbrook couldn't win. But somehow, Suppon will. Baseball is a funny game.
- The Mariners over the Blue Jays: King Felix will dominate and Shawn Hill will do what Shawn Hill usually does.
- The Astros over the Nationals: The Astros can beat the Cardinals and the Reds but not the Nationals? Figeuroa over Detwiler.
- The Yankees over the Bay Rays: Sabathia over Price in another big duel.
- The Cubs over the Giants: The Giants ran into a hot Cubs team and face a hot pitcher in Dempster. Bumgarner will not be enough.
- The Royals over the Indians: The battle for last continues. Neither O'Sullivan or Talbot scare anyone. Going with the better offense.
- The Brewers over the Marlins: Gallardo over Sanchez. Now the Brewers' offense is waking up? Now?
- The Diamondbacks over the Rockies: The Rockies have messed the Rockies up, eh? Kennedy over Francis.
- The Padres over the Dodgers: Maybe the Fan's post about the Padres last week was premature. Latos over Kuroda.
And the Game of the Day:
- The Rangers over the Athletics: Cliff Lee wins. Braden loses. The Rangers' hopes rest in Lee's back.
Yesterday: 5-10 oy
Week: 28-27 that went in the crapper quickly
Season: 1277-958 Didn't want to get to 1000 wrong picks, but it looks good to happen now.
Games of the Day: 81-72 two losses in a row