- The Padres over the Reds: The Padres have won like nine straight. So the trick here is to figure out when the streak ends. With Richard pitching against Bailey, today shouldn't be the day.
- The Dodgers over the Nationals: Slightly endorsing Billingsley over Olsen.
- The Red Sox over the Orioles: The Orioles had their chance last night and threw it away. They won't get another chance.
- The Bay Rays over the Blue Jays: Really thought the Jays would win yesterday. Think they can win today too if Morrow is as good as last time. But he probably won't be.
- The Astros over the Pirates: The Fan would have to be on serious crack to pick Morton and the Pirates.
- The White Sox over the Mariners: Danks should be better than Vargas, right?
- The Cubs over the Brewers: Hedging on the "don't pick against Randy Wells" thing. But he should beat Bush.
- The Twins over the Royals: Like the Orioles, the Royals had their chance last night. Blew it. See ya.
- The Rangers over the Tigers: Lewis has been a revelation.
- The Yankees over the Angels: Vazquez was a little better last time. The Yankees like hitting lefties and usually do well against Kazmir.
- The Giants over the Cardinals: How about Zito last night!! Cain is inspired by the effort and goes out and wins.
- The Athletics over the Indians: Masterson just can't seem to put it together.
- The Phillies over the Diamondbacks: Kendrick was much better last time out.
- The Rockies over the Marlins: De La Rosa will be too much for the Marlins and Rockies will hit Volstad.
And in the GAME OF THE DAY!
- The Mets will again take out the Braves: Pelfrey has been awesome so far and the Mets will scratch a few runs off of Hanson.
Last Week: 51-40
Games of the Week: 3-6 Ugh!