So what's a Fan to do? Keep picking it seems:
- The Cubs over the Pirates: Dempster is a solid starter. The Pirates won their game of the week.
- The Yankees over the Twins: First, Pettitte is pitching against a predominantly lefty lineup. Second, he's really mad he was skipped a turn. Lastly, the Yankees are a different team at home.
- The Rangers over the Blue Jays: Have to go with main man, Feldman, even though he isn't yet pitching like last year.
- The Giants over the Astros: Lincecum should have no trouble with the sleepy Astros' line up even with Oswalt pitching for Houston.
- The Phillies over the Brewers: Just like last year, the Phillies are much better on the road this year. Weird.
- The Bay Rays over the Mariners: The Rays are in a bit of a funk, but Shields should beat Vargas.
- The Orioles over the Indians: If the Indians can't beat Guthrie, they shouldn't beat Matusz.
- The Red Sox over the Tigers: The Red Sox are starting to roll. Plus they get Willis today.
- The Reds over the Cardinals: It seems folly to pick against Wainwright and the Cardinals (and it probably is), but Leake will keep them pounding things into the ground all day.
- The Marlins over the Mets: Nate Robertson is really liking the National League.
- The Braves over the Diamondbacks: The D-backs have to be a demoralized group at this point.
- The White Sox over the Royals: Peavy has been outstanding his last few outings. Should be enough over Hochever.
- The Nationals over the Rockies: Really liking this Atilana kid, especially facing Hammel.
- The Padres over the Dodgers: Corriea wins one for his brother.
- The Athletics over the Angels: Duchscherer has to be on his game though.
And the GAME OF THE DAY!
- The Rockies over the Nationals: Same as yesterday: Ubaldo Jiminez over Livan Hernandez.
Games of the Day: 13-15