So we move to Tuesday. Are the games any easier to pick? We'll see:
- The Reds over the Pirates: Cueto versus Morton. Well this one isn't. Cueto is always a crap shoot. Morton has had one effective start out of six. Ugh.
- The Mariners over the Orioles: Lee gets his first win of the season for the Mariners.
- The Yankees over the Tigers: Vazquez gets off the booby pit and pitches well. Watched the Yankees the last two games and people will look at the last week and say Jeter is in a slump. Sure he is hitless in his last five games, but he's hit the ball on the screws at least six times in the last two days. He'll be fine.
- The Mets over the Nationals: Olsen was fantastic his last time out after this Fan predicted he wouldn't be. So then logic would dictate that the Fan should pick Olsen this time. But it never works that way.
- The Blue Jays over the Red Sox: Simply have more faith in Eveland than in Dice-K who really should change his nickname to Dicey-K.
- The Cubs over the Marlins: This one seems impossible to pick. Nolasco should be great for the Marlins, but hasn't been. Wells has shown signs of last season's success but also thrown some clunkers. Hanley Ramirez is hot. Soriano is hot. Yeesh. Good luck with this one.
- The Rangers over the Athletics: Cahill was great last time. But Lewis has been great all season.
- The Braves over the Brewers: Already like the match up of Hudson over Bush. But then Braun will probably be out since he was plunked by Hanson in the elbow last night.
- The Indians over the Royals: The battle of the also-rans pits Westbrook versus Bannister. Flip a coin. Today isn't any easier than yesterday.
- The Cardinals over the Astros: The Astros don't have any chance at all against the Cardinals. None.
- The Phillies over the Rockies: And the Rockies have no chance against Halliday. None.
- The Diamondbacks over the Dodgers: Haren versus Ely doesn't seem like a fair fight either.
- The Bay Rays over the Angels: Kazmir goes against his old team and will have some incentive. But don't think he'll win even if he pitches well.
- The Giants over the Padres: This picker has been burned too many times picking against Zito.
And the GAME OF THE DAY!
- The Twins over the White Sox: Really like Slowey for the Twins, especially against Garcia.
Games of the Day: 13-12