So let's start today with a full slate of Sunday games:
- The Tigers over the Indians: Scherzer really hasn't pitched well and Talbot was really good early but not last time out. Have to go with the better team.
- The Reds over the Cubs: Haven't lost yet picking Leake. Hope today isn't the first time.
- The Giants over the Mets: Lincecum looks like a lock over Perez.
- The Phillies over the Braves: Hamels versus Kawakami. Thus ends the Braves' one game winning streak.
- The Cardinals over the Pirates: Why aren't the Cardinals hitting? This has to stop right now.
- The Nationals over the Marlins: Livan still has a WHIP under 1. Is this Fan eating crow about that or what?
- The Astros over the Padres: Oswalt has to win some time. Might as well be today.
- The Blue Jays over the White Sox: Gavin Floyd has not been good. Marcum is very good. Konerko is hurting.
- The Orioles over the Twins: Matusz is a good lefty and the Twins are a lefty group of hitters. Sounds good.
- The Rangers over the Royals: Still believe in Feldman even though he hasn't given the Fan any reason to do so.
- The Rockies over the Dodgers: Ubaldo the Magnificent!
- The Brewers over the Diamondbacks. The Brewers may be tired after scoring 17 runs last night. But Kennedy is due for a clunker.
- The Angels over the Mariners: Are the Mariners the worst hitting team this side of the Astros or what?
- The Yankees over the Red Sox: This game totally hinges on whether Cervelli catches Burnett or if Posada wins out and gets to catch him. Maybe Posada will DH.
And the GAME OF THE DAY!
- The Bay Rays over the Athletics: Shields gets the win while Braden starts yelling at Longoria for breaking up his no-hitter with a bunt single in the first inning. Braden then throws his glove in the dugout and it's his fastest pitch of the day.
Last week: 53-42
Season: 257-180 It used to look so pretty...
Games of the Day: 12-11