Ten games on the schedule today:
- The Reds over the Pirates: Ohlendorf is back after the line drive hit his head. But Wood is pitching and he's been very good.
- The Yankees over the Blue Jays: Burnett over Morrow. What stinks about this pick (other than it could be wrong) is that it totally depends on who is catching.
- The Braves over the Mets: Classic duel between Santana and Hudson. Hudson is good at getting stoked for these kinds of match ups.
- The Red Sox over the Indians: Lackey wins and the Indians' bullpen lose the game.
- The Twins over the Bay Rays: Hellickson is making his long-awaited debut and the Fan is stoked to see him. But would you bet against Pavano? Nope.
- The Brewers over the Cubs: Wasn't there a Wells-Gallardo match up just last week? Well, here it is again.
- The Cardinals over the Astros: Like Myers lately, but can't go against the Cardinals in this one. Westbrook makes his debut for his new team.
- The Nationals over the Diamondbacks: Livan should be the man over Rodrigo Lopez.
- The Padres over the Dodgers: Say goodnight, Mr. Torre.
And the Game of the Day
- The Athletics over the Royals: Cahill is the A's best pitcher. Bannister is the Royals' smartest.
Games of the Day: 56-46