- The Twins over the Bay Rays: How soon the Fan forgets. Slowey has ten wins and Wade Davis has been pitching better. Good luck on this one.
- The Braves over the Giants: Yeah, it's Lincecum all right, but the Braves don't lose at home. Jurrjens has to come up big though.
- The White Sox over the Tigers: Freddie Garcia? Eek. But you can't pick against the White Sox these days.
- The Phillies over the Marlins: Oswalt has to win a game for the Phillies. Thinking he does it tonight.
- The Angels over the Orioles: Buck Showalter has to lose some time. Haran and the Angels make it so.
- The Diamondbacks over the Nationals: The Fan is a slow learner, ain't he? But Detwiler? Come on. Enright is pretty good for the D-Backs.
- The Indians over the Red Sox: This Tomlin kid has had two great starts. Dice-K goes for the Sox.
- The Dodgers over the Padres: Just when you thought it was safe to go in the water, the Padres are starting to buckle a little. Billingsley beats Correia.
- The Rangers over the Mariners: Hunter over King Felix who won't get any run support.
And the Game of the Day:
- The Rockies over the Pirates: Francis has been a bit shaky, but he should have no trouble here.
Games of the Day: 58-47