Perhaps we can keep this ball rolling on Saturday? Let's see:
- The Marlins over the White Sox: An iffy pick to start off the day. The Marlins are so unpredictable. There is no other team like them where they look terrific and then terrible on succeeding days.
- The Cardinals over the Angels: The battle of the two managerial geniuses continues. But LaRussa simply has the better team.
- The Orioles over the Nationals: The Nationals have hit their bump in the road. How long this losing streak lasts will be an important test for them.
- The Giants over the Athletics: This should be a well-pitched game with Cain and Gonzalez. That said, the Giants have a slight edge.
- The Rockies over the Royals: Francis certainly didn't look rusty last time out.
- The Twins over the Brewers: The Fan's got to believe that Mr. Macha is in some serious trouble. Though he just doesn't have a very good team there besides a few good core players.
- The Braves over the Pirates: Mr. Heyward is on a tear again. He is an amazing talent and is the difference in a match up of Lowe versus Morton.
- The Bay Rays over the Astros: They can't lose two in a row to Houston, can they? Poor Wandy isn't as good as in the two prior years.
- The Cubs over the Rangers: Randy Wells versus Holland in a real good match up.
- The Dodgers over the Tigers: The Dodgers are on a serious roll. Ely has been good his two times out.
- The Yankees over the Mets: Great match up of Hughes versus Pelfrey. Think that Hughes will blow up the Mets.
- The Phillies over the Red Sox: Kendrick versus Dice-K. Ortiz will get a start and Youkilis will sit. Which isn't a smart move as Youkilis is the driver in that offense.
- The Diamondbacks over the Blue Jays: Eveland can't stay in the game long enough due to pitch counts. Jackson has been overpowering of late.
- The Padres over the Mariners: Ian Snell is starting for the Mariners. Ugh.
And the GAME OF THE DAY!
- The Reds over the Indians: Cueto put two good starts together. Can he make it three? The Fan thinks he jinxed Austin Kearns. He hasn't had a hit since he was featured in a post here recently.
Yesterday: 11-4 Yay!
Week: 43-48 still bad