Heck, the Fan doesn't want to talk about it anymore. Yeah, the Fan is fighting mad. So these next picks are typed with fingers pounding the keyboard savagely:
- The Brewers over the Pirates: Run like the Wolf. The Fan is certainly snarling all right.
- The Phillies over the Cubs: Gorzelanny? No. Moyer? Yeah, despite giving up at least four runs in six innings.
- The Nationals over the Mets: Livan? Yes. R. A. Dickey? The Mets catchers have never caught a knuckleball.
- The Royals over the Indians: Meche seemed to have new life last time after losing Hillman. The Fan is giving up on picking Masterson.
- The Yankees over the Bay Rays: If the Yankees don't want to be looking up at the Bay Rays' fannies the rest of the season, they better take this series.
- The Braves over the Reds: Sure, Fan, pick against the Reds after featuring them in a blog post. Makes sense.
- The Red Sox over the Twins: The Red Sox don't die just because you want them to.
- The Rangers over the Orioles: The puzzling Harden over the supposed staff ace, Guthrie.
- The White Sox over the Angels: Torn on this one. Danks should beat Saunders, but really, that match up is a wash.
- The Cardinals over the Marlins: Was going to write about the Hanley Ramirez thing but everybody else has and the Fan just doesn't want to think about it.
- The Diamondbacks over the Giants: Going with Ian Kennedy while thinking the D-backs will crush Wellemeyer.
- The Tigers over the Athletics: Verlander is heating up and Braden is pitching, so there is sure to be good theater.
- The Padres over the Dodgers: Garland has to be better than Ortiz right? Grrrr....
- The Blue Jays over the Mariners: Really think that Fister is better than Cecil, but look where picking against the Blue Jays has gotten him so far.
And the GAME OF THE DAY!
- The Rockies over the Astros: Can't ever pick Paulino to win. Just can't.
Week: 19-27 glug glug glug
Games of the Day: 16-16