Here are Thursday's picks:
- The Royals over the Indians: Hochever versus Talbot in the battle of young pitchers. The Indians are reeling and the Royals are on their honeymoon with Ned.
- The Reds over the Braves: Hanson can be dominant and blow this pick all to pieces, but Leake has been so good, that the Fan can't pick against him.
- The Cubs over the Phillies: In the upset of the day, Dempster out pitches Blanton.
- The Marlins over the Cardinals: All is well in Hanley's world again, so the Marlins win.
- The Oakland A's over the Tigers: Tyson Ross looks like a good pitcher. He throws strikes and his ERA is misleading, though still above league average. Not liking Bonderman for the Tigers.
- The Pirates over the Brewers: Malholm versus Narveson. Malholm is a big league pitcher. Not sure Narveson is yet.
- The Nationals over the Mets: How bad has it gotten for the Mets when they have a guy (Angel Pagan) who hits an inside-the-park homer AND starts a triple play in the same game and they still lose?
- The Yankees over the Bay Rays: Andy Pettitte rights the ship.
- The Twins over the Red Sox: In the pitching match up of the day, Liriano out pitches Lester.
- The Rockies over the Astros: Ubaldo!
- The Rangers over the Orioles: Feldman hasn't been great. Matusz hasn't been as good as his stuff. This game could go either way.
- The White Sox over the Angels: Peavy out duels Santana.
- The Giants over the Diamondbacks: Lincecum! Uh oh. Picking all these aces to win is what happened the other day, right?
- The Dodgers over the Padres: Kershaw has been really good of late. Think he will over power the Padres' line up.
And the GAME OF THE DAY!
- The Blue Jays over the Mariners: Milton Bradley is back for Seattle. Oh goody! Romero shuts down the easily shut down Mariner offense.
Games of the Day: 16-17