Saturday's games look like this:
- The Yankees over the Astros: Vazquez should beat the Astros.
- The Cubs over the White Sox: How can you pick against Silva until he loses?
- The Red Sox over the Phillies: Dice-K has been really good of late. Blanton hasn't been.
- The Nationals over the Indians: Just not feeling Indian's love today.
- The Mets over the Orioles: Takahashi should beat Matusz.
- The Tigers over the Pirates: Bonderson should win though it will be a high scoring game.
- The Twins over the Braves: Derek Lowe has not been good recently.
- The Bay Rays over the Marlins: Lightning shouldn't strike twice. Garza over Nolasco.
- The Reds over the Royals: Cueto has control problems, but the Royals swing at too many balls.
- The Rangers over the Brewers: Going with Feldman over Parra.
- The Diamondbacks over the Cardinals: Giving the nod to Haren over Ottavino.
- The Blue Jays over the Rockies: Morrow has been fun to watch over his last four starts.
- The Mariners over the Padres: The flying fathers should not be able to do much with Cliff Lee.
- The Athletics over the Giants: Choosing Ben Sheets over Barry Zito.
And the Game of the Day:
- The Dodgers over the Angels: Kazmir is always an iffy choice and Ely has been great.
Games of the Day: 28-28 back to .500