- The Yankees over the Blue Jays: The Blue Jays wouldn't sweep the Yankees, would they?
- The Mets over the Marlins: Takahashi looked awful last time out but the Mets are hot.
- The Giants over the Pirates: Lincecum is pitching, but he hasn't been great lately. Don't know how solid this pick is.
- The Phillies over the Padres: The flying fathers can't seem to beat Philly.
- The Reds over the Nationals: The Reds are picking it up again after a stumble.
- The Red Sox over the Orioles: Juan Samuel goes 0-4 as a manager.
- The Astros over the Cubs: Went back and forth on this one. Finally decided that Myers sounded better than Wells.
- The Indians over the White Sox: Why not? They've already beaten them twice.
- The Tigers over the Royals: Bonderman over Bannister in a tight game.
- The Bay Rays over the Rangers: Order is restored in the Bay Rays' universe.
- The Twins over the Athletics: Blackburn squeaks by Gonzalez.
- The Dodgers over the Braves: Going with Ely's hot hand.
- The Rockies over the Diamondbacks: Ubaldo!
- The Angels over the Mariners: Pineiro is good one game and bad the next. Last game was bad, so this one will be good. Hey, a scientist has to track these things!
And the Game of the Day:
- The Cardinals over the Brewers: Garcia over Parra. And what of Macha after this sweep?
Last Week: 62-34
Games of the Day: 25-25