Monday is surprisingly busy. All National League teams are in action and ten of the fourteen AL teams. Here's how the Fan sees them:
- The Nationals over the Marlins: Marquis was better last time out. He's got to win a game this year. Senabia doesn't make the Fan go all tingly.
- The White Sox over the Indians: Buehrle will keep them in the game and the White Sox will jump all over Talbot.
- The Reds over the Brewers: Homer Bailey gets the win and Wolf the loss. The Reds bullpen is breaking down though.
- The Athletics over the Yankees: Can't see the Yankees beating Cahill with Moseley on the mound.
- The Braves over the Mets. The Braves have lost only 18 games at home this year. Jurrjens over Misch.
- The Bay Rays over the Blue Jays: Wade Davis has his groove on now. Cecil is the hard luck loser.
- The Cubs over the Pirates: The Cubs haven't fared well against Pittsburgh, but Zambrano is getting stronger all the time.
- The Rangers over the Royals: The Rangers have looked sleepy of late, but Wilson should beat Davies.
- The Cardinals over the Astros: Westbrook has been a nice addition. He'll beat Happ.
- The Angels over the Mariners: This game should be a yawner with those offenses. But Santana should prevail over Pauley.
- The Padres over the Diamondbacks: The Padres have lost three in a row. Panic time? Hardly. LeBlanc over Saunders.
- The Giants over the Rockies: The Rockies are 25-40 on the road. The Panda is getting hot. Sanchez over De La Rosa.
And the Game of the Day:
- The Phillies over the Dodgers: Good match up between Kuroda and Halladay, but the Phillies get the win.
Games of the Day: 73-56