- The Reds over the Cubs: Coleman was good last time out but horrible his first time. Wood was terrible last time out but good overall. What to do? Going with the Reds.
- The Royals over the Indians: Hey, if the Fan makes this pick enough days in a row, some day it has to be right. Chen over Carmona.
- The Mets over the Astros: Dickey gets the win and Norris the loss. What a great story Dickey has been.
- The Tigers over the Blue Jays: Porcello is no lock pick but he should fare better than Rzepcynski.
- The Cardinals over the Nationals: Wainwright seems to have hit a wall lately, but he'll win today over Lannon, who has had two good starts in a row.
- The Yankees over the White Sox: Injections of B-12? Nova over Floyd.
- The Marlins over the Braves: Josh Johnson has also hit a wall. But predicting he'll get it back against the Braves today against Lowe.
- The Athletics over the Rangers: Gio Gonzalez has been super. Lewis has been leaky lately for Texas.
- The Brewers over the Pirates: It's no fun picking Bush to win. But then again, the other option is picking Morton. No thanks.
- The Angels over the Orioles: Want to go with Guthrie and the feel good Orioles, but can't pick against Weaver in this one.
- The Dodgers over the Rockies: Ted Lilly is a really good pitcher.
- The Twins over the Mariners: Carl "Freakin'" Pavano beats French and the Mariners.
- The Padres over the Phillies: Just another game for Hamels. He'll pitch brilliantly only to lose to Richard.
- The Bay Rays over the Red Sox: The Bay Rays should get to Lackey and Shields has to have a good game. No easy task though.
And the Game of the Day
- The Giants over the Diamondbacks: When was the last time Rodrigo Lopez won a game? Point made.
Last Week: 40-37
Games of the Day: 72-56